Alice is caught off guard when someone from her past resurfaces and is in need of her help. Meanwhile, Ben and Margot are forced to work together to keep a sweet sixteen party from getting out of hand.
- Mireille Enos as Alice Vaughan
- Peter Krause as Benjamin Jones
- Jay Hayden as Danny Yoon
- Rose Rollins as Valerie Anderson
- Sonya Walger as Margot Bishop
- Elvy Yost as Sophie Novak
- John Simm as Rhys Griffiths
- Shivani Ghai as Felicity
- Warren Christie as Ethan Ward
- Ness Bautista as Edgar Diaz
- Philippa Coulthard as Tessa Riley
- Nolan Gerard Funk as Troy
- Darius McCrary as Raymond Taggart
- J. Downing as Marcus Nash
- Gina Torres as Agent Justine Diaz
- Jay Jackson as BNC News Anchor
- Gabrielle Elyse as Arabella Taggart
- Keana Marie as Maddie
- Ajarae Coleman as Eileen Taggart
- Dave Baez as Scotty Beene
- Kofi Boakye as Cigar Shop Owner
- Marisa Chen Moller as Mom #1
- Katina Forte as Mom #2
- Tyler Capri Clark as Girl #1
Cons and CasesEdit
Ethan came to Alice to ask to hire her company. He and his entire company had had their personal information published online. After Ethan left, Sophie said they couldn't take his case because she'd been the one who hacked his company. She'd had her friend Heather look for anything that might help when they were investigating Ethan. Sophie said she'd fix it somehow. Heather was later found dead in her home, a professional hit made to look like a suicide. She'd also been paid by someone to release Ethan's data. Margot gave them the name of the professional who killed her. They tracked him down and Sophie used his call log to learn that he had called Marcus Nash before the murder. Marcus was Ethan's biggest competitor. They confronted him at a party he was throwing and made it public what he'd done to Heather.
Justine learned where Eddie was when he disappeared. He was working on taking down an arms dealer. They finished and everyone else on the mission came back, but Eddie didn't. Justine and Rhys went to a cigar club to buy the cigars Eddie loves and used them to draw him in. Eddie then told Justine he decided to stay to take down the leader of the arms deal.
Tessa and Margot made a plan to take the Mangels crew into the fold of the Firm. They planned to do so by going to the birthday party of the new leader's daughter and planting bugs to gather intel. Ben showed up and tried to get Tessa to leave. However, Tessa was caught planting a bug and held by Raymond Taggart. along with Ben. Raymond demanded $10 million from Margot in exchange for their lives. She sent a new car over to his house with the message that the money was in the trunk. Instead, she was hiding in the trunk. She found Ben and Tessa in the house and said they needed to take action against Raymond for what he'd done. They planted the seeds to get all his crew to change loyalties over to the Firm. When Raymond learned what they'd done, he promised he'd get his revenge.
Notes and TriviaEdit
- This episode scored 2.98 million viewers.
A complete overview of this episode's crew can be found here.
|#01||"The New Deal"||#06||"The Hard Drive"|
|#02||"The Hammer"||#07||"The Birthday Party"|
|#03||"The Dining Hall"||#08||"The Knock-Off"|
|#04||"The Family Way"||#09||"The Cleaner"|
|#05||"The Bad Girl"||#10||"The Mockingbird"|
|<< Season 1|