Mireille is married to Alan Ruck.
- Katie Says Goodbye (2016)
- Behold My Heart (2016)
- You Were Never Here (2016)
- If I Stay (2014)
- The Captive (2014)
- Sabotage (2014)
- Devil's Knot (2013)
- Wild Horses (short) (2013)
- World War Z (2013)
- Gangster Squad (2013)
- Falling Objects (short) (2006)
- Chasing Leonard (short) (2005)
- The Little Match Girl (short) (2003)
- Someone Like You... (2001)
- Mireille's Audition (short) (1998)
- Face of Evil (1996)
- Without Consent (1994)
- The Catch (2016-2017)
- The Killing (2011-2014)
- Big Love (2007-2010)
- American Experience (documentary) (2010)
- Law & Order: Criminal Intent (2009)
- Lie to Me (2009)
- CSI: Miami (2008)
- Medium (2008)
- Numb3rs (2008)
- Crossing Jordan (2007)
- Shark (2006)
- Standoff (2006)
- Without a Trace (2006)
- Rescue Me (2004)
- Strong Medicine (2003)
- The Education of Max Bickford (2001)
- Sex and the City (1999)
Notes and TriviaEdit
- She hadn't seen any episode of any Shondaland show before she took the role on The Catch. After that, she watched How To Get Away with Murder and the pilot of Scandal.
- She has a black belt in taekwondo.
- Mireille says she and Alice are both hardworking, stubborn, tough when they need to be, and they both believe in love. They also both don't take no for an answer and get things done.
- Back in season one, she invented her own backstory for Alice that captures all of Alice's different sides. She thinks Alice started out scrappy (hot-wiring cars and such), moved to Los Angeles, made some money, and started to buy nicer clothes.
- She loves running in heels.
- She says there was an instant connection with Peter Krause, whom she adores.
- She also loves working with T.R. Knight.
- She finds the best part of The Catch the love and affection among the cast.
- Her favorite episodes of season two are the last three.
- One of her wishes is to be a great singer, because she says she absolutely can't sing.